U is for The Usual Suspects

 

I don’t watch as many movies as I used to. For one thing, movies are not as fun and entertaining as they used to be. It may also be since I’m getting older my attention span is getting shorter. But I will always watch movies I grew up with like Indian Jones (all except the last one).  Most movies from the 80s and 90s.  

 It’s hard to pick just one. There are so many but one of the movies that stand out for me is The Usual Suspects.  If you’ve never seen it and like a crime/thriller genre, I highly recommend it. It has everything: intrigue, suspense, danger, a bit comic relief and a huge twist at the end.

 It’s about five career criminals who are coerced by a mysterious crime lord, no one has ever seen but have heard, into blowing up a ship holding a millions of dollars’ worth of cocaine and the drug dealer onboard. For payment, they can keep all the money they find on the ship. Spoiler alert. There was no cocaine or money on the ship. They were used as diversion so the mysterious crime lord could kill the only witness that could identify him.

 I’ve done a horrible job of describing the movie. But is so worth it. If you do watch, I’d be interested to know what you think of it. If you have seen it, I’d be interested to know what you think of it.

 

U is for Usual Suspects



Comments

  1. I generally don't watch crime/thriller dramas, but I may pick it up if my library has it for a rainy afternoon sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this movie. I bet my hubby would like watching it. I haven't seen many movies recently. We used to rent a lot of movies but then we got the dog and stopped watching movies and TV lol :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont know about this but just as I too like old movies more, I may watch it :)

    good day

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a movie we would enjoy! I'm visiting from April A to Z. https://lisa-musingsofamiddle-agedmom.blogspot.com/2022/04/w-is-for-what-would-i-tell-her.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my all time favourite films.

    Visiting from Facing The Mountain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts