T is for Ten things that make me happy

 I was thinking about what to write about for today’s post and I thought I’d list ten things that makes me happy. Before I post my top ten, I thought I’d see what makes my co-workers happy. It just so happens there are five people working with me today so I asked each person to name two things that makes them happy.

 If their lists seem a bit random, I did put them on the spot and told them not to think about it but answer whatever pops into their head. Each pair is one person.

·         Dog and traveling.

·         Cake & love

·         Wine & books

·         Birds & grass

·         Pizza & cats 

One of my co-workers pointed out no one listed any family members and then we had a good laugh about it.  I think that is perfectly fine family didn’t make the list. We love our families very much but sometimes (or most of the time) our families don’t make us very happy.  The kids are going through a rebellious phase, or the spouse gets on your nerves, or the adult children start making bad decisions but their adults so you can’t say anything. It’s enough to drive anyone mad.

 Here’s my list and I guess it is unfair to my co-workers since I gave myself time to think about it.

·         Me – this may seem self-centered but it’s not. There are a lot of people out there that are unhappy with themselves. Self-image, self-doubt, self-esteem problems.  You need to have self-love.

·         My home

·         My health

·         My job

·         My car

·         My freedom- unlike my co-workers, I’m still single so I love the freedom of doing whatever I want when ever I want.

·         Hanging out with my friends

·         Wine

·         Books

·         My country – looking at the world today, I’m so happy we have individual freedoms and can feel safe to express our views. 

 T is for Ten things that make me happy

Comments

  1. Whether it's two or ten things, it always good to think about what we're thankful for. I like your list and your co-workers ideas. I think I could get along with the one who likes pizza and cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pizza night makes me happy. I'm going to guess you have cats :)

      Delete
    2. I have two cats right now. I have had as many as four.

      Delete
  2. It's good to reiterate whatever makes us happy from time to time. Good spontaneous answers by ur coworkers. If you ask me I would say music and nature...


    Good day



    Dropping by from a to z "The Pensive"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like nature too. I try to take a walk everyday though it's a difficult in summers around here. I have lots of friends where music moves them. Sadly, I'm not one of them.

      Delete
  3. I think it's awesome that you asked you co-workers. By doing that your involved them in you blog - cool.
    Hope you have been enjoying the A to Z challenge and that it inpisres you to keep blogging.
    Turned Back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Books. Definitely books.

    Ronel visiting for the A-Z Challenge My Languishing TBR: T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts