N is for Never too Late

I can’t really think of what to post for the letter N. I’m sort of winging it on this Easter Sunday morning.

 N is for Never too late to:

·         Learn a new language

·         Lean to play the piano

·         Start a garden even if you have a brown thumb and probably should have started while ago.

·         Forgive people that (in my opinion) don’t deserve it.

·         Start eating healthy

·         Get into shape

·         Start a new career

·         Learn a new craft

·         Start anything you think it was too late to do.

·         To get to know Jesus.

 N is for Never too Late

  Happy Easter everyone.

Comments

  1. Amen with never to late to get to know Jesus :) Great lists of never to lates!! You are now only 12 letters left to finish the challenge! You can do this!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, Janet. I hope to catch up with those of yours I've missed after the challenge.
    Ox #AtoZChallenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother took piano lessons for the first time in her 70's. She didn't become a great player, but she enjoyed herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Holt wrote a book called Never Too Late about learning the cello in his forties. It is something I try and remind myself of when I think I am too old to try something

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the reminder that it's never too late... such an important thing to remember to keep going! To try that thing or make the change. To forgive... that's an important one. Thank you for this!

    Enjoying sharing the A to Z challenge with you! https://www.inspiredpossibility.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that we shouldn't let age stop us from learning new things. And getting to know Jesus is the most important thing of all. Learning more about Jesus is important as well.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts