L is for Lola

 


I thought for today’s letter I’d tell you about my co-worker Lola. 

I’ve worked with her for about two years. She’s not new to our organization. We both worked for our organization for over ten years but just in difference locations and now work together. 

Let me tell you a little something about Lola. She is blatantly likeable. Fun and funny. She is smart and thoughtful. She is so talented. She does glass blowing, painting, drawing, makes pretty jewelry, she can play the piano and most radical she can ride a motorcycle. She is just a delight to have around and I'm lucky to be working with her. 

That’s all she told me to write about her… haha. j/k. She’s pretty cool.

L is for Lola.


Comments

  1. Lola sounds wonderful and I would be honored to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola sounds like the perfect co-worker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a blessing to have Lola as a coworker!! And wow with the talents she does! I don't think I have known anyone who has been a glass blower!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think lola actually is a life saver because she helped you with letter l. :)

    Dropping by from a to z http://afshan-shaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts