J is for Joey



Yesterday I wrote about my niece for the letter “I”. I think it’s only fair my nephew get bragged about. For today’s letter J is for Joey.

 What can I say about Joey? He is as different as can be from his big sister. He is very much a boy. He is rowdy and aloof when he wants to be, loud and quiet at the same time. But he’s also very sweet and sensitive. He’s all jungle gym and pirate on the seas. And yes, for being the baby of the family, he can be a little spoiled at times. But, he is the best nephew an aunt could ask for.  

 It’s funny to watch him play with his friends. He never wants to be center of attention. He stands or sits near by listening to everything being said and processes it. For a boy his age, he’s very calculating with his words and decisions. But when he does make his up mind, there is no change it. He’s also thoughtful and sensitive. When I ever spend the night, he always offers me his best pillow. Whenever someone interrupts him in the middle, he will wait patiently for them to finish before continuing what he has to say.

He never stops to amaze me. I enjoy every moment I spend him and his big sister.

J is for Joey.

Comments

  1. Say my hi to Joey :)

    Dropping by from a to z http://afshan-shaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special talent to not interrupt someone when they're talking. There aren't many people who can do that if they have something they want to say. Joey sounds like someone who watch and figure out the world and how to make it better. You should be proud of both Joey and Isabella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds like a very mature young man to have those qualities you described! He does sound like all boy too which is fun to be around! So glad you have Isabella and Joey to be able to spend time with. They both sound so very delightful!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats such an apt name for a sweet and active little boy!
    Joey !



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts