I is for Isabella


For today’s letter challenge I’ve decided to do it on my niece Isabella. She really is aptly named because she is very beautiful. I know everyone would say their niece is beautiful but mine really is. She’s not beautiful just on the outside. She is infinitely beautiful on the inside.  She’s smart, funny, sassy, silly. I can go on and on with the adjectives.

 

What also makes her very special is for a little girl, she is very responsible. How many kids would rather save their pennies for college and a car? Or start a dog treat business at the age of ten so she can donate to a local shelter. Or convince her dad, who is not big on animals living indoors, to foster dogs until they find a home.  Or gives up what she wants to do so her little brother can get his way every time.

 

I can talk about beautiful niece forever. I can’t wait to see what she grows up to be. But I’m not wishing that she grows up too soon.

 

I is for Isabella.

Comments

  1. What a very special young lady Isabella is. I understand why your are proud. Does she take after her Aunt Janet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like a wonderful young lady. I bet she will do very well in life. Thank you for sharing her with us. Good to see you are continuing on with the challenge!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much love to Isobella..she does seem and sound wonderful . Wish her the best

    Dropping by from a to z http://afshan-shaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isabella was the name of my first car. I've always loved that name. Visiting from the annual A2Z Blogging Challenge

    Cheers,
    Crackerberries

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts