H is for Haunted




I’m not talking about the kind that is frequented by ghosts. I'm talking about a worse kind of haunting – Regret or passed opportunities.

 I’m sure many of us think back on choices that we regret and are haunted by them. I try not to dwell on the past but there are few choices I’ve made that always crop up in my head and sort of torment me. Then there are a few choices I should have made that I didn’t that also torment me.

I would like to say as I’m getting older I’m making better decisions. But I think I will forever be haunted by those bad ones.

 

H is for Haunted


Comments

  1. Regrets are hard to live with and we all have them. However, when I think about them, I try to move on because I know I can't change the past. Also, my mistakes have made me wiser. However, sometimes that's easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all do have those regrets. We can only learn from them and try not to do them again and maybe give loved ones advice not to do the same things if they will listen to us.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts