F is for Family

 

I’ll admit I have slacked off on the to A-Z challenge. I know it’s only F I’m already slacking. I couldn’t really think what to write so I’m settling on F is for Family.

 Nothing I say will be new to any of you visiting my blog. Our families can be our source of joy and absolute frustration and irritation. Mine is are no different. I won’t air my dull drama when you probably have your own. Plus, if I start, this post might turn into volumes on just one member. 

 But I will say no matter how much they try my patience, I’m glad I still love them and more importantly, they love me back. I can be a handful myself.  

JW

Comments

  1. It is hard to stay motivated with the challenge :) Just do what you want and if you're done with it, that's okay too :) You gave it a shot, right?

    We do indeed love our families, imperfect as they might be. My husband says about ours we put the fun in dysfunctional :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Betty. I feel like my family is pretty dysfunctional. I'll admit when I meet a family that's worse than mine it does make me feel better. Not for their troubles, but just that I don't feel as carny freak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Families-mine drives me crazy at times, but they are always there for me when I need them. I feel very lucky that way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts