Loyalty

 Hello Friends,

I’m a pretty big fan of the Star Wars movies and other Star Wars related off shoots.  I finally got around to watching the Mandalorian series and I noticed the empire’s minions are real company men. I say this because I called out from work today for a couple inches of snow. But, these minions would face a Mandalorian knowing that they will be killed. I wonder, what sort of benefits the empire offers that the Storm Troopers would take a laser blast to the face?

I guess they really bought into their emperor’s mission statement. I can’t say I really know my organization’s mission statement.  Don’t get me wrong; I do like my job for the most part. I work in the public sector in a small capacity. It is very rewarding to see when the people I help appreciate it. But I will admit I’m not a fan of the emperor and her two assistants that runs my organization. They pretty much exist on a cloud of their own. I doubt they really know or care there are people that love helping people.  From what I noticed, all they seem to care about is their political ambition and legacy.

Well, there’s always the hope that regimes change.

Comments

  1. Don't give up hope, Janet! Things do change.

    While I watched the original Star Wars movies and enjoyed them, I have not dove into the extensive Star Wars world. Do you think Jar Jar is stupid like everyone else?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts